Please join us for a “Virtual Research Event” on Friday, 18 February 2022 at 9:45 am (EST).
During this session, the Principal Investigators who received a research grant as part of this initiative in early 2021 will present their findings and the next steps for their project.
Register here - https://princeton.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkc-ugrj4rG9Qt4Wt9zgA8BkBalZiKoyZc
“From Victims to Dissidents: Legacies of Violence and Popular Mobilization in Iraq (2003-2018)”. Presented by Rima Majed, Chantal Berman, and Killian Clarke
- “Towards Creating an Index for Civil Society in the MENA region: A multiple case study of policy responses to political, health and economic crises in Lebanon” Presented by Tania Haddad, Hiba Khodr, and Natali El Khatib
- “Creative Work, Care, and Crisis in Beirut” Presented by Blake Atwood
- “Collaborative Action Research: Local Recovery with Global Implications”. Presented by Carmen Geha, Najat Saliba, Dina Agha and Dima Smaira
- “How Cancer Patients and their Families Manage Illness and Livelihoods amidst Collapse in Lebanon” Presented by Livia Wick
- “Lebanese Schools Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and other Crises: Lessons Learned”. Presented by Lina Khalil